Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua/Ghost Town

Hi, I'm Erik :)
This is my first blog post where I will talk about EVERY movie I see. This Will be interesting. Let's start!

Beverly Hills Chihuahua is an interesting movie! It stars Drew Barrymore; Andy Garcia; George Lopez; & Piper Perabo. It's 85 minutes long and is quite weird. The commercials make it look like a cute movie with a great light plot. The plot is actually sort of deep and feels like it lasts forever. It is highly predictable!!!!!!!! The dog gets lost in Mexico. It gets found. It takes forever for the dog to get found. I hope I didn't ruin the movie but you can see it coming. Its only an hour and a half but it feels almost twice as long.

Ghost Town is a movie I personally highly preferred! It stars Ricky Gervais, Tea Leoni, & Greg Kinnear. It's 1 hour & 42 minutes. It is about a guy who sees dead people. He isn't like the kid from 6th sense. The point is that they get on his nerves! It has all elements of a "Erik's Thumb Up" It has humor, drama, and makes you curious. I highly suggest it. Maybe one of the best I've seen in a while!

Fresh Rating on RT:
BHC: 44%
Ghost Town: 86%
Average: 65%

No comments: