Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 Christmases/Oscar Predictions: Picture

Hello,
First of all Happy Hanukkah! If you're Christian, I don't care! HAPPPY HANUKKAH! I'm sorry that was mean. I don't care if you're Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or any other religion that makes you a gentile. Sorry to exclude anyone. Okay let's review. So I saw Four Christmases like a month ago but forgot to post. So here is me making up so I will throw in volume 1 of my Oscar predictions. Back to reviewing. Sorry for all the procrastination in this review. So this movie is just one where you go home laughing. You know those movies that really aren't that funny but later when you think about it, it's hilarious? It's like that. If you have seen Wedding Crashers you'd know what I'm talking about. Now I know you're wondering how my parents let me see that but we have Showtime. I love premium channels. Okay so it stars Reese Witherspoon & Vince Vaughn. So basically it is about a couple who's parents are both divorced and because they hate dealing with their families they go on vacation. So their flight is cancelled and they have to go house-hopping. So they go Vince's Dad; Reese's Mom; Vince's Mom; Reese's Dad. I will tell you that Reese's mom's "segment" is the funniest overall but Vince's Dad has the best moment. It has done relatively well at the box office with already over 100 million dollars. It is only 4 thousand dollars away from being in the 150 top grossing movies. So that is Four Christmases.

Oscar Predictions:
Today in  my Oscar predictions we will be focusing on the pictures. Both "Best" & "Best Animated".  So let's begin!

Best Picture:
  • Frost/Nixon
  • Burn After Reading
  • The Wrestler
  • Benjamin Button
Best Animated Feature:
  • Bolt
  • Wall-E
  • Madagascar

No comments: