Sunday, February 1, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Counters
Counters

Good Day!!! HAPPY FEBRUARY!! That month is like impossible to spell. You know that I've been alive for 13 years and I still do not know how to spell that month. I honestly think that we should just change the name of the month to like Erikary or something. So like 2 weeks ago I saw a movie called Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Remember the last blog when I said I had slight (or major) ADD. Well I kinda forgot to post. So this movie was...um. Well put it like this, only 27% of the critics liked this movie. Honest to g/d, I thought it might have been one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. I mean what can you honestly expect from a movie with the words Mall & Cop in the. My expectations were rather low but I have never seen a movie like this before. It stars Kevin James but that name isn't too familiar so he's the guy from The King of Queens & Chuck & Larry. Not Adam Sandler, but the other guy who pretended to be gay. The basic plot line of this movie is a guy who's a mall cop, falls in love with a vendor, people take over the mall, he saves the mall. THAT'S IT!!!! So please, please, please, don' t waste your money. Now I was doing some research and the critics didn't eat it up as much as I am. It is a little lest than 90 minutes but it feels like a little less than 90 days. I know this is the most harsh review I've EVER given but it kinda deserved it. But if you are in the mood to go to the megaplex (don't I have advanced vocab!!) see a quality movie like Slumdog, Gran Torino, or Frost/Nixon or something along those lines!!!! See you next time with a more than likely nicer review.

No comments: